Innovation Development Representative | Sijainti ratkaisee | Esri Finland Oy
Are you a tech hungry, innovative & customer oriented and willing to understand insights in data, create compelling content and support mid-size organisations with new businesses innovations?
We are looking for an Innovation Development Representative to join our team!
As an Innovation Development Representative, you will help us understand insights in data, create compelling content, and support our project team in our innovation journey.
You will be working with our innovation project which helps companies create new business through location intelligence.
What you will be doing
In In this role you will
- Collect and analyse marketing data to identify customer needs.
- Monitor reports and create marketing automation campaigns.
- Produce content in digital channels, including social media and our website so that we can reach our target customers.
Why should you work with us?
This is an opportunity to be part of an interesting journey of entering a new market, developing completely new ways of working, and changing how innovation takes place in the future.
This is a great chance to develop your professional experience, as you get to work with our experienced cross-functional team and collaborate with our international colleague network. You will also develop your skills in digital marketing and customer insight with the support of our experienced colleagues.
What we expect from a successful candidate?
- Interest in identifying insights based on data and analysis
- Interest in digital marketing and content production
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English as you will cooperate - with potential customers and our international colleague network.
- Technology-savviness. You don’t need to be an expert but interested in using technology to automate and solve problems as we are constantly looking for new ways to improve how we operate.
This is a part-time position (20-25h per week) until the end of June 2021, starting as soon as the suitable candidate is found. We are looking for someone willing to work in a dynamic environment in which we constantly develop and identify new ways of working. Your work will play an important role in our journey of innovating new solutions.
Do you want to seize this opportunity?
Please send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible, latest by 29 January 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the role, please contact Suvi Valkama via email email@example.com or by mobile +358 405 465 866 Mon 25.1.13-16 or Wed 27.1 13-16. Read more about who we are and what we do at www.esri.fi and www.esri.com.